La Bohème Brulée
Western Warrior Meets Downtown.
If you're feeling like going wild and showing off a different attitude on the street style, western might be a good option. Without a horse, please :)
Western wear is a category of clothing which derives its unique style from the clothes worn in the 19th-century Wild West. At a minimum, western wear generally incorporates a cowboy hat, a leather belt, and cowboy boots.
If you dose it properly, you can get a nice mix of summer boho style, excellent for open-air music festivals or a very special fashion coffee. You will certainly be noticed wherever you go.
Essential pieces of western - boho style are:
1. Cowboy boots - you can wear them with pants, crocheted or floral dresses and skirts. For me, they fit the best with jeans.
2. Suede jacket - I recommend beige or dark brown leather. If the rest of the outfit is not screaming - be brave and add some tassels. Saint - Laurent used to have good options as well as Dsquared. If you want a something more affordable try at Zara or Mango.
3. Hat - Fedora looks good almost on anyone and gives you mysterious look at others. There are a lot of options including the famous Maison Michel hats. If you have inherited some from your grandfather - that is the best unique option actually.
4. Belt - made of good quality leather, it can serve you in a plenty different outfits later as well.
5. A good pair of jeans or denim skirt - this is essential and works with any of the previously mentioned pieces. Jeans actually became popular because of cowboys and polo players who wore them first. Levi’s is always a good choice. I recommend old school 501.
This time I played with my fringed midi denim skirt and my favorite beige leather boots a la Cowboy. I combined it with a denim jacket and a cashmere scarf to add an elegant note to everything. Fedora suede hat was a final match with my leather beige buckled belt.
The bag is one of the favorite vintage pieces and I refreshed it with a small scarf bowed around.
I know you got more familiar with my elegant style but sometimes I like to play and explore. But that is fashion, isn’t it? Playing and enjoying.
La beauté commence au moment ou vous décidez d'etre vous-meme!
("Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.")
(In case you missed my French).
What do you say?
La Bohème Brulée